Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Gossip 0_0
Brand new day so that means that it's a new chance to learn something that you didn't know yesterday. Although i'm not much one to relay gossip, I find myself in the mouths of others quite often. Yesterday I found out that a woman from last year has started speaking to an long-term ex of mines filling her head up with fabricated stories from years prior before we ever even met! I accepted it with deaf ears, but being the inqusitive person I am, I was impeled to know a reaon...I accepted that she was just angry because we only met once, and I passed her off lol. Yea, I used to be somewhat of a master player and polygamist lol, but i'm slowly but surely working on changing that for the unforseeable future. Oh well, it be like that some times is what I always say...tough break lol. With that said, I'm going to enjoy this lovely weather we are having today in the O and enjoy my Tuition while at work sitting bacc enjoying life...my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment