Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Having Fun..
I wonder how many people can actually say that they enjoy everyday and can go through it smiling even when it seems like they shouldn't. I must say that throughout all I normally go through in my usual day, I still always feel wonderful majority of the time. Yesterday was one of them. I truly had a good day at work (once I felt like I had taken enough power naps), the weather was phenomenal; not too hot or windy, my ride home was so smooth, I barely had to pedal or stop for traffic, and I for sure had fun studying; like always. Afterwards, we decided to take a family trip to good 'ole Wal-Mart to get some household items but that so didn't go as planned at all haha. We were all doing something other than getting things we needed like; trash bags, dishwashing soap, and whatever else was needed..(as you can see, I was barely paying attention: I blame Apple for making ipods). I was with my younger sisters so I was automatically getting looks from all women in the vicinity. I want to know why that happens anyway, what makes me such a target haha ;). Of course, I wrote my name on the clouds before going so I was just having fun. I flashed the pretty ladies smiles, some even got blown a few kisses lol. We went for the groceries first then headed to electronics so I could buy ANOTHER Just Dance 3. I have no idea where my last one ran off. We took down some bikes and decided to ride them around the store a lil' bit lol then we went home cause we had already been in there for almost three hours hahaha. Ahhh...just another day of living...my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment