Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wish Me Lucc!!

So yesterday i'm col' chillin at my place of residence after a long day of work, so I decided to do some wine studying. I started conversing with this chicc earlier in that day and decided that I would go see her. Mind you, she's attractive (like me) but whoa; when I say she's was ratchet..ooo wee!! I would have never been able to tell from our first convo that that was the situation I was getting myself invloved in, but hey, i'm no stranger to it hahah..I wasn't tripping at all though cause had already wrote my name on some clouds before I got there lol. So we sitting there choppin' it and she shows me these pictures of when she went out to a club...0_0, she was looking right!! Then, I noticed that I recognized her friend and I think that's where it went downhill for her. Maybe she thought I knew her cause I fucced, but that wasn't the case. Idk where this situation is going to go but I know her friend is a fuccin hottie and we've flirted once or twice ;-). I'm so hoping they're bi so that'll make it so much easier to have them both at the same time. If not, I can handle it being just one at a time bwahahahaha. Eh, well I guess I'll get bacc to work and i'll fill y'all  in on whatever pops up throughout this wonderful day...y'all enjoy cause I know I am..good 'ole life, my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment